Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Course Overview The Qualification has been created to develop and reward business innovators and entrepreneurs of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. The rationale of the programme is …
The Qualification has been created to develop and reward business innovators and entrepreneurs of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within any business-related sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
- Innovation for Business
- English for Business Communication
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or; QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship Learner Guide January 2017 11
- Learners who have work experience in the business or enterprise sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business.