Diploma in Information Technology
Course Overview The aim of the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology is to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to work in the IT sector or progress to further study. The qualification is designed to ensure …
The aim of the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Information Technology is to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to work in the IT sector or progress to further study. The qualification is designed to ensure that each learner has an opportunity to build sector knowledge and learn current skills and practices in computer systems, networks, coding, website development, mobile communications, cyber security and social media for business.
- Computer Systems
- Coding and Website Development Networks
- Mobile Communications
- Cyber Security
- Social Media for Business
- Understand the purpose of computer systems.
- Understand the purpose and types of coding
- Understand networking principles.
- Understand the uses and features of mobile communication devices.
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through a centre interview and applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
- In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK higher education postgraduate programmes. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.