Diploma in Law
Course Overview The aim of the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Law is to provide learners with an introduction to law and the legal system as well as key academic, research, and communication skills to support learners in their development. …
The aim of the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Law is to provide learners with an introduction to law and the legal system as well as key academic, research, and communication skills to support learners in their development.
This qualification is intended to support your progression to higher education; the basic skills, learning and understanding that you will gain would be of use in various job roles in a legal firm, such as legal secretary or administrator etc.
- The English Legal System
- Contract Law
- Legal Terminology and Communication
- Academic and Research Skills for Law
- Understand key principles of English Law.
- Understand contractual terms and exclusion clauses.
- Understand the legal issue of damages.
- Understand the legal issues of misrepresentation and mistake.
- Approved Centres are responsible for reviewing and making decisions as to the applicant’s ability to complete the learning programme successfully and meet the demands of the qualification. The initial assessment by the centre, will need to consider the support that is readily available or can be made available to meet individual learner needs as appropriate.
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access, for this qualification applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate enrolment to UK higher education postgraduate programmes where applicable. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.